All the Website Standard Terms and Conditions mentioned on this page are irrevocable on this website, the content within and all of our products. These terms and conditions are applicable in full force and take control of how you can use the CaptainEco website and our products.
The terms “we,” “us,” “our,” “CaptainEco” refer to us at CaptainEco and the products which are available on CaptainEco. Similarly, terms like “users,” “you,” “your” refer to all our users and visitors surfing the website, or using our products.
If you have any objection to any of the Website Standard Terms and Conditions listed on this page, you must not use this website and using it tantamount to accepting all the terms and conditions mentioned on this page.
By confirming to these terms and conditions, you accept that you abide by the following eligibility terms. Moreover, in case if you are a part of a corporation, where the end-users as well as the employees and all the other members of the corporation who will be permitted to access the site and purchase information the content and/or the product that is purchased, should accept these terms and conditions.
Eligibility: You are eligible to enter into this agreement and:
- You were not prohibited by any law, judicial act or competent authority to enter into an agreement.
- You are an adult or you have gained adequate consent from your parents / legal guardians to enter into this agreement.
- CaptainEco never prohibited you to enter into an agreement like this before.
- You are not a resident of any prohibited state and you are not a member of any terror organization.
- If you are working on behalf of an organization, you hold all necessary permits to enter into an agreement.
Access: You cannot sell, rent, share or transfer your access to our website.
Acceptable Use: You shall use the product and services in its true form and refrain from any activity which may infringe, disrupt, or delay services to the other users.
You shall not use the services for any malicious activities such as to harass, stalk, or threaten any other person or system.
Verifying your Account: CaptainEco may ask you to verify your identity through various means when registering for a product or service. If you have registered with an email ID, CaptainEco may send you a message to the same address that you provided. This message may contain links or a list of the information we’ll need to identify you as the sole owner of the email ID.
Securing Your Account: As a measure to keep our services and confidential information such as purchase codes and other confidential information you have. Safe, you have to secure your account with a strong password as an obligation.
One Account per Person: You are allowed to have only one account on our website. While each account is allowed to be used by a single user, if you are a part of an organization and own an account on behalf of it, you are allowed to grant access to a few employees. In this case, you, as the person whose name is registered in CaptainEco, will be held responsible for all activities from that account.
Abuse Notification: In case you get adequate information that your account has been hacked, or if you get information about the unauthorized use of your account, you are required to inform CaptainEco immediately.
The services provided by CaptainEco as on this day are as mentioned below. CaptainEco holds complete authority to add or deprecate any services according to its sole discretion without any prior notice.
Online Store: CaptainEco allows you to purchase products through CaptainEco online store. Any item shall be sold under a specific license and each item you purchase will be associated with a unique purchase code.
Knowledge Base: CaptainEco provides certain manuals, articles, and tutorials that will help you use the licensed product. Most of these are available for free, while CaptainEco holds the authority to charge for some additional documents.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
For all the services and products offered by CaptainEco, you will have to pay the specified fees as published on the respective websites. The payment shall be made via different available payment methods and in any case, where you purchase a subscription, the billing has to be made under a recurring subscription.
- CaptainEco may determine or update the pricing for particular products and services from time to time.
- All CaptainEco products are sold automatically, recurring subscriptions that renew every year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This is applicable for all paid products unless otherwise states, and the ones that come with a lifetime license which do not require renewals.
- A subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels the subscription before the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of CaptainEco license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of the original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid every year (1 year) unless the subscription is canceled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us. If you desire to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive new products after your subscription expires.
- Our product may come with a renewal discount that one can avail if the subscription is renewed within the renewal period. Post which, the renewal price will be the full product price as published at that particular time, exclusive of any discounts. CaptainEco holds complete authority in managing the cost and discounts in such cases.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been canceled and your extension license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price (at that particular time) for the extended license. We cannot apply older pricing to your new renewal purchase.
REFUND POLICY AND PURCHASE CANCELLATIONS
- We believe in all our products and stand by their quality and performance. However, things might not work in the same way for everyone. Therefore, if you come across an issue that cannot be resolved, or feel that our product isn’t working as expected, you can request a refund within 30 days after purchase. We will be happy to refund the entire amount.
- We will process your refund as soon as possible. In some cases, we might even offer to resolve the issue for you using online support or changing the broken part.
- No refund request will be processed after 30 days post-purchase. If you are not happy with the product, apply for a refund within 30 days after purchase.
- By requesting and receiving a refund, you relinquish all ownership of your product and agree to cease the use of the product immediately.
- We reserve the right to reject a refund request if deemed necessary.
- You can submit a refund request by providing enough information about your purchase.
After your payment has been processed successfully, you will receive an email with your order details and other purchase information. Your product will be shipped to the address you’ve picked during the purchase process.
- We, at CaptainEco, stand by our products and believe that they are the best possible solutions we deliver. However, if you face any issues or incompatibilities, you can open up a conversation at our support center and we will help you to resolve your issue. Dedicated support is promised to only those who possess a purchase code and registered email and have an active guarantee.
- All purchase codes and registered emails from those who bought our products from our websites or any other retail shops, like Amazon and etc. will be accepted for support.
- To have an activate guarantee, all customers should register their purchase code and the email they made the purchase with on customer service form at captaieco.com.
- We guarantee our product’s quality and if any of our customers faced any issue or shortage in our product, we are offering online help and also, we may offer to change or to return the broken part with an agreement on shipping costs (who will pay for refund shipping TBD). Our offer will be depending on CaptainEco’s customer service experts.
All the content, images, videos, products used on this website, including documentation are a property of CaptainEco. Although you can refer to everything on this website, you cannot claim our content or products without consent from us.
CaptainEco may send you occasional emails to share some recent updates about our company and products or new offers to purchase new or the same products. They’ll often contain information about recent updates, freebies, promotions and more. You can opt-out of our email newsletters anytime.
We may allow you to receive rewards for any purchases made through your referral. In such a case, you shall be entitled to payments in the scope determined by us from time to time.
In order to withdraw your amount from the affiliate account, it should at least reach a $XXX.
Online Chat TBD
How to measure the functionality of the product? TBD
Effective lifetime of CaptainEco Shower Cartridges TBD
Acceptable items for a refund or change TBD
Disclaimer about wrong use or over-expect TBD
CHANGES TO THE SERVICE OR TERMS
CaptainEco reserves the right at any time to (i) change any information, specifications, features or functions of the Site and Services, including any Trial, (ii) suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Services or any Trial, including the availability of any feature, database or content, or (iii) impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict access to parts or all of the Services, including any Trial, In each case with or without prior notice and without any liability to you or any third party.
CaptainEco will use its commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of changes to the Services and/or Products that, in CaptainEco’s reasonable opinion, have the effect of materially and adversely diminishing the functionality of the Services and/or Products.
CaptainEco may update or revise this Agreement from time to time. If CaptainEco updates or revises this Agreement, CaptainEco will notify you either by email to your most recently provided email address, by posting an updated or revised Terms of Service and End User License Agreement on the Site or by any other manner chosen by CaptainEco in its commercially reasonable discretion. Your use of the Site, Services, or Software following any such update or revision constitutes your agreement to be bound by and comply with this Agreement as updated or revised. You can view the most current Terms of Service and End User License Agreement on our website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms of Service and End User License Agreement periodically.